To register with the new system:
- Click on 'Registration' in the menu on the left
- Enter your details: a username, a password, name, email and address details.
- If this succeeds you will automatically be logged in and be presented with your summary/checkout page.
- Register your children – click on 'register your child'
- Enter first child's details: School, first name, surname, class.
- Register more children as required.
Once you have registered you are still logged in but if you come back to the page another day and need to log in again, there is a panel on the left-hand side for logging in.
To order meals:
- Once your children have been registered, the names appear on left-hand menu. Select the name that you would like to order meals for.
- Click on the 'Hot counter' tab at the top to choose meals.
- Find the panel with the weeks' worth of meals that you would like to choose and click on the circle under the option your child/you would like for that day.
- Click the button 'Save Changes' under that weeks' worth of options.
- Repeat this for each child.
You can order for multiple weeks in one go. You will still be able to make changes to the week's order right up to midnight on the Tuesday the week before.
- Once all meals have been chosen – click on 'Summary' on the left-hand sidebar
- This will show how much money each person owes for the meals they have ordered.
- A payment log is shown at the bottom of the summary screen.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR BALANCE WILL GET DEBITED ON A DAILY BASIS FOR THE MEALS CONSUMED ON THAT DAY
At the end of term any outstanding balance will be charged as a sundry.
Please send any queries to email@example.com